Monday, June 20, 2005

Downing Street Memos

I have seen plenty of things to suggest that Bush planned to invade Iraq since day one of his administration. He was just looking for justification to sell it to the American people. It's possible his administration organized September 11th to give Bush excuse for war. Although that's probably far fetched, I think it is a good possibility that they consciously or unconsciously ignored the intelligence leading up to 9/11 because they knew such an event would benefit their objectives.

So far, this has all been theories and suggestions. The Downing Street memos are the first evidence to support the theory. Here is one reporter's summary of the memos. The memos themselves are at: afterdowningstreet.org

By the way, I think it's interesting that I haven't seen any mention of these memos on Fox News (I don't watch it 24 hours a day, maybe I missed it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home