Thursday, October 27, 2005

President Bush

I often ask myself: How could this country have elected an incompetent fool like GW Bush? Is this country really full of that many clueless people?

I think the answer is fairly simple: In 2000, we did Not elect him. The Supreme Court took advantage of the incredibly stupid electoral college system to choose him for us. In 2004, Bush didn't win, Kerry lost. He was an extremely poor candidate and most likely would have been a poor president. Probably better then Bush, but I wouldn't bet on it. I get an email from him once in while (I signed up for his mailing list during the campaign) and three out of four of these emails reveals him to be an idiot.

Still, a lot of people voted for the incompetent boob. At least they are finally starting to realize the error of their ways, according to polls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home